SoftWalk Women’s Salina Woven Clogs deliver eggs-cellent cushioning with eggcrate technology!
Walk even a few steps on the eggcrate footbed in this casual clog and enjoy the elevated cushioning. The patented design uses a combination of polyurethane foam and EVA to maximize on-your-feet comfort. The burnished leather upper breaks in easily, thanks to a woven forepart that adjusts to accommodate the shape of your foot. Plus, a padded instep collar with side elastic inserts and an adjustable hook-and-loop slingback strap enhance the fit.
Features & Benefits of SoftWalk Women’s Salina Woven Clogs:
- Adjustable hook-and-loop backstrap with an elastic stretch insert ensures a customized fit.
- Padded instep collar feels soft on your foot.
- Burnished leather upper is made with a woven design that conforms to the shape of the forefoot—great for those with bunions.
- Patented eggcrate footbed is made with multiple layers of polyurethane foam that cushion and absorb shock, helping to relieve pressure points underfoot.
- Extra 2mm of EVA cushioning offers added softness.
Other Important Information About SoftWalk Women’s Salina Woven Clogs:
- Heel Height: 1 3/4".
- Material Content: leather upper, suede upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane foam / EVA footbed, fiberboard midsole, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
SoftWalk was founded on the principle that no two women are alike, but many of them spend endless hours making the world go 'round—doing, fixing, helping and moving. The company wants to be there every step of the way with stylish, comfortable shoes. The comfort secret is in the patented, eggcrate cushioned footbed, made with tiny bubbles of foam that absorb shock, helping to relieve pressure points underfoot.