SoftWalk Women’s Montreal Walking Shoes are packed with cushioning so generous, you can measure it!
Count on cushioning with every step you take in this casual walking shoe. 18mm of polyurethane foam plus 2mm of EVA throughout the patented “eggcrate” footbed deliver plenty of softness. A combination leather and stretch fabric upper makes it easy to adjust the fit with dual hook-and-loop closures, and a padded collar adds extra comfort.
Features & Benefits of SoftWalk Women’s Montreal Walking Shoes:
- Dual hook-and-loop instep straps offer easy adjustability.
- Burnished leather upper features stretch fabric panels that conform to your foot for a customized fit.
- Patented eggcrate footbed is made with multiple layers of polyurethane foam that cushion and absorb shock, helping to relieve pressure points underfoot.
- Extra 2mm of EVA cushioning offers added softness.
- Padded collar comfortably “hugs” your ankle.
Other Important Information About SoftWalk Women’s Montreal Walking Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: leather / stretch polyester upper, polyester upper lining, suede sockliner, polyurethane foam / EVA footbed, polyester midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
SoftWalk was founded on the principle that no two women are alike, but many of them spend endless hours making the world go 'round—doing, fixing, helping and moving. The company wants to be there every step of the way with stylish, comfortable shoes. The comfort secret is in the patented, eggcrate cushioned footbed, made with tiny bubbles of foam that absorb shock, helping to relieve pressure points underfoot.