Your hunt for great-looking, comfortable boots has ended with SoftWalk Women’s Manchester Boots
This Native American-inspired, moccasin boot offers both a fashion-forward look and a down-home comfort feel. The rich suede upper features faux fur trim and twin double ring buckles for adjustability and interest, along with hand-stitched, criss-cross details for a moccasin look. The patented “eggcrate” footbeds, made with 10mm of polyurethane foam, cushions and massages feet as you walk. Inside zipper for easy on / off.
Features & Benefits of SoftWalk Women’s Manchester Boots:
- Suede upper with double ring buckles provides adjustability for a comfortable fit.
- Hand-stitched criss-cross details create a moccasin-inspired look.
- “Eggcrate” footbed with 10mm of polyurethane foam and 2mm of latex foam cushions, massages and energizes your foot for all-day comfort.
- Perforated suede sockliner adds breathability underfoot.
- Side zipper allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About SoftWalk Women’s Manchester Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1⁄4".
- Shaft Height: 7 1⁄2".
- Material Content: suede upper, polyester upper lining, suede sockliner, polyurethane foam footbed, fiber tuck midsole, iron shank, polyurethane / rubber outsole.
- Care: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.
SoftWalk was founded on the principle that no two women are alike, but many of them spend endless hours making the world go 'round—doing, fixing, helping and moving. The company wants to be there every step of the way with stylish, comfortable shoes. The comfort secret is in the patented, eggcrate cushioned footbed, made with tiny bubbles of foam that absorb shock, helping to relieve pressure points underfoot.