Layers of cushioning bring soft comfort to SoftWalk Women's Darla Ankle Boots
This sleek ankle boot makes a refined wardrobe addition, featuring a leather upper with a suede fold-over collar. An inside zipper allows for easy on / off. You’ll walk comfortably on this mid-heel look with patented “eggcrate” footbed technology. Layers of polyurethane foam cushion and absorb shock, while also helping relieve pressure points. Plus, your steps will feel confident on the rubber outsole that offers sure-footed traction.
Features & Benefits of SoftWalk Women's Darla Ankle Boots:
- Patented eggcrate footbed is made with multiple layers of polyurethane foam that cushion and absorb shock, helping to relieve pressure points underfoot.
- Crepe-like rubber outsole helps keep you confident on your feet with great traction.
- Iron shank offers stability and support as you walk.
Other Important Information About SoftWalk Women's Darla Ankle Boots:
- Heel Height: 2 1/4".
- Shaft Height: 5 1/4".
- Material Content: leather / suede upper, suede upper lining and sockliner, polyurethane / latex foam footbed, fiber tuck midsole, iron shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
SoftWalk was founded on the principle that no two women are alike, but many of them spend endless hours making the world go 'round—doing, fixing, helping and moving. The company wants to be there every step of the way with stylish, comfortable shoes. The comfort secret is in the patented, eggcrate cushioned footbed, made with tiny bubbles of foam that absorb shock, helping to relieve pressure points underfoot.