Softwalk Tilton Slip-On Shoes offer nearly three-quarters of an inch of eggcrate cushioning
Padding so generous you can measure it—10mm of foam plus 2mm EVA throughout the insole delivers softness you can count on. The polyester stretch upper with patent trim provides a custom-like fit. Removable insole supports and accommodates orthotics. Durable thermoplastic rubber outsole.
Features & Benefits of Softwalk Tilton Slip-On Shoes:
- Softwalk Flex Fit provides strategically placed stretch material that easily adjusts for a custom-like fit.
- Clean lines and contrasting material give a sleek look to the walking shoe.
- The Tourist sole provides excellent flexibility and grip for all-day comfort.
Other Important Information About Softwalk Tilton Slip-On Shoes:
- Heel Height: 1 1/4".
- Material Content: polyester stretch / patent leather upper, polyester upper lining, suede sockliner, polyurethane foam / EVA insole, fiber tuck midsole, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.
SoftWalk was founded on the principle that no two women are alike, but many of them spend endless hours making the world go 'round—doing, fixing, helping and moving. The company wants to be there every step of the way with stylish, comfortable shoes. The comfort secret is in the patented, eggcrate cushioned footbed, made with tiny bubbles of foam that absorb shock, helping to relieve pressure points underfoot.