SoftSpots Women’s Adona Sandals fit you to a “T” with Pillow Top underfoot and an ultra-light feel
SoftSpots takes cushioning to a whole new level of comfort with 7mm of a softly padded, patented Pillow Top™ footbed, for a heavenly feel that never loses shape. The lightweight polyurethane outsole absorbs foot shock, while Stroebel construction, which sews the upper to the outsole, prevents separation and provides flexibility. The leather upper is lined in soft leather for a great feel, and there’s a super-soft suede sockliner and a roomy toe box. Stitch detail and a covered toe finish the look.
Click here to view SoftSpots Pillow Top footbed.
Features & Benefits of SoftSpots Women’s Adona Sandals:
- Pillow Top footbed molds around the foot, supporting it in a natural position for less fatigue.
- Pillow Top foam bounces back to its original shape after every wear, so this shoe feels great every time you put it on.
- Lightweight polyurethane outsole works to absorb pounding foot shock, taking impact off the body.
- Stroebel construction, which stitches the supper to the outsole, combines with the polyurethane outsole, providing flexibility for an easy walk.
- Leather upper is lined in leather for softness and a great fit right out of the box.
- Roomy toe box allows toes to spread, and an elasticized buckle strap around the ankle adds stability.
Other Important Information About SoftSpots Women’s Adona Sandals:
- Material Content: leather upper and upper lining, suede sockliner, Pillow Top (latex foam) insole, carbon fiber shank, polyurethane outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.