Feel less ball-of-foot pressure wherever you go in Sockwell Women’s Metatarsal Relief Moderate Support Over-the-Calf Socks
Get pressure relief right where you need it with these over-the-calf socks. Metatarsal Relief Technology incorporates forefoot padding to ease ball-of-foot discomfort and pain. Three zones of graduated compression provide moderate support, stimulating circulation up the leg—great if you’re on your feet all day, sitting for long periods of time or traveling. The signature blend of Cashmerino™, a superfine merino wool, and bamboo rayon fibers helps keep your feet dry and at a comfortable temperature all day.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 15–20mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Sockwell Women’s Metatarsal Relief Moderate Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Metatarsal Relief Technology padding redistributes forefoot pressure to help reduce ball-of-foot discomfort.
- Cashmerino / bamboo rayon blend manages moisture and regulates temperature to help keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Antimicrobial properties help control odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Moderate graduated compression stimulates circulation, helping relieve tired, aching feet and legs.
- Seam-free toe closure helps reduce rubbing and irritation to sensitive skin.
- Arch support band helps hold the sock in place.
Other Important Information About Sockwell Women’s Metatarsal Relief Moderate Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 31% merino wool, 31% bamboo rayon, 30% stretch nylon, 8% spandex.
- Care: Turn socks inside out. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
- Made in USA.