Sockwell Men’s Circulator Argyle Moderate Compression Over-the-Calf Socks enhance circulation to help fight leg and foot fatigue
These over-the-calf socks give you classic argyle style with a boost! Three zones of graduated compression provide moderate support, stimulating circulation up the leg—great if you’re on your feet all day, sitting for long periods of time or traveling. The signature blend of Cashmerino™, a superfine merino wool, and bamboo rayon fibers helps keep your feet dry and at a comfortable temperature all day.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 15–20mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Sockwell Men’s Circulator Argyle Moderate Compression Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Moderate graduated compression stimulates circulation, helping relieve tired, aching feet and legs.
- Cashmerino / bamboo rayon blend manages moisture and regulates temperature to help keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Antimicrobial properties help control odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Arch support band helps hold the sock in place.
- Ultra smooth toe closure helps reduce rubbing and irritation to sensitive skin.
- Lightly cushioned sole softens your steps without adding too much bulk.
Other Important Information About Sockwell Men’s Circulator Argyle Moderate Compression Over-the-Calf Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 32% merino wool, 32% stretch nylon, 31% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Turn socks inside out. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
- Made in USA.
Crafted in the USA, Sockwell gives therapeutic socks a lively look. The company offers compression socks, socks with a relaxed-fit and diabetic-friendly socks. The signature soft Cashmerino blend helps keep feet at a comfortable temperature all day.