Give tired feet and legs a circulation boost with Sockwell Women’s Chevron Moderate Compression Over-the-Calf Socks
Fight foot and leg fatigue with these over-the-calf socks. Three zones of graduated compression provide moderate support, stimulating circulation up the leg—great if you’re on your feet all day, sitting for long periods of time or traveling. The signature blend of Cashmerino™, a superfine merino wool, and bamboo rayon fibers helps keep your feet dry and at a comfortable temperature all day. Plus, the socks look great with a multi-colored chevron design.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 15–20mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Sockwell Women’s Chevron Moderate Compression Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Moderate graduated compression stimulates circulation, helping relieve tired, aching feet and legs.
- Cashmerino / bamboo rayon blend manages moisture and regulates temperature to help keep feet dry and comfortable.
- Antimicrobial properties help control odor for a fresh foot environment.
- Arch support band helps hold the sock in place.
- Ultra smooth toe closure helps reduce rubbing and irritation to sensitive skin.
- Lightly cushioned sole softens your steps without adding too much bulk.
Other Important Information About Sockwell Women’s Chevron Moderate Compression Over-the-Calf Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 32% merino wool, 32% stretch nylon, 31% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Turn socks inside out. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
- Made in USA.