Get the graduated compression you need, even in warmer weather, with Sockwell Women’s Circulator Stripe Calf Sleeves
If you need graduated compression but find over-the-knee socks too hot for warmer months, these calf sleeves are just right for you! The slip-on sleeve design is great for days when you don’t want to wear socks! Three zones of graduated compression provide moderate support, stimulating circulation up the leg—great if you’re on your feet all day, sitting for long periods of time or traveling. The signature blend of Cashmerino™, a superfine merino wool, and bamboo rayon fibers helps keep your legs dry and at a comfortable temperature all day.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 15–20mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Sockwell Women’s Circulator Stripe Calf Sleeves:
- Moderate graduated compression stimulates circulation, helping relieve tired, aching feet and legs.
- Cashmerino / bamboo rayon blend manages moisture and regulates temperature to help keep legs dry and comfortable.
- Antimicrobial properties help control odor for a fresh environment.
- Stretch sleeve style allows for easy on / off.
Other Important Information About Sockwell Women’s Circulator Stripe Calf Sleeves:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 32% merino wool, 32% stretch nylon, 31% bamboo rayon, 5% spandex.
- Care: Turn sleeves inside out. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
- Made in USA.
Crafted in the USA, Sockwell gives therapeutic socks a lively look. The company offers compression socks, socks with a relaxed-fit and diabetic-friendly socks. The signature soft Cashmerino blend helps keep feet at a comfortable temperature all day.