Feel better on your feet with firm compression in Sockwell Women’s Elevation Firm Support Over-the-Calf Socks
Whether you are on your feet all day, sitting for prolonged periods or traveling, you’ll want to wear these graduated compression over-the-knee socks. Three zones of firm support stimulate circulation, helping energize tired feet and legs. A blend of super-fine Cashmerino™ wool and bamboo rayon feels wonderful against the skin, while naturally controlling moisture and temperature to help keep feet dry and fresh.
Graduated Support Level: Firm 20–30mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Sockwell Women’s Elevation Firm Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Firm graduated compression helps increase oxygen and circulation to the legs.
- Ultra-smooth toe closure has no seams, preventing irritation to sensitive skin.
- Cushioned sole cradles the foot in softness without taking up too much room in your shoes.
- Luxurious Cashmerino and bamboo blend provides moisture management, temperature regulation, odor control and antimicrobial properties for a dry, healthy foot environment.
- Arch support brace helps hold the sock in place.
Other Important Information About Sockwell Women’s Elevation Firm Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 31% merino wool, 31% bamboo rayon, 30% stretch nylon, 8% spandex.
- Care: Turn socks inside out. Machine wash warm. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach.
- Made in USA.
Crafted in the USA, Sockwell gives therapeutic socks a lively look. The company offers compression socks, socks with a relaxed-fit and diabetic-friendly socks. The signature soft Cashmerino blend helps keep feet at a comfortable temperature all day.