SmoothToe Men's / Women's Coolmax Crew Socks mean your feet get the expert care of the Mayo Clinic
For those who suffer from diabetes, poor circulation and minor skin irritations can ultimately become life threatening. These socks were developed at the Mayo Clinic for patients who suffer from diabetes. Moisture management, moderate graduated support, padded soles and the removal of pressure points add up to the ultimate in foot and leg protection.
Features & Benefits of SmoothToe Men's / Women's Coolmax Crew Socks:
- 15-20 mm / Hg graduated compression increases blood flow to help reduce and prevent swelling.
- Seamless construction helps protect the foot from rubbing and irritation.
- Padded sole provides extra protection for diabetes patients who suffer from reduced padding in foot.
- Coolmax moisture-wicking material helps keep your foot dry, which reduces the growth of bacteria.
- Non-slip socks stay firmly on your feet, reducing the friction that leads to skin breakdown.
Other Important Information About SmoothToe Men's / Women's Coolmax Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 35% nylon, 30% CoolMax, 30% cordura, 5% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry. Do not bleach.