SmartWool Men’s / Women’s Wool PhD Ski Ultra Lightweight Over-the-Calf Socks — an ultra comfortable fit for cold weather sports
This ultra light, merino wool-rich sock is ideal for the skier who requires a tight-fitting boot for precision turns. As an advanced PhD sock, you can rely on the 4-Degree Fit System, mesh ventilation zones, and high-density impact zones for superior fit and comfort, while preventing foot irritations. With expert designers, a scientifically developed fit system, and the best fiber in the world, it's easy to see that the smartest SmartWool is SmartWool PhD.
Features & Benefits of SmartWool Men’s / Women’s Wool PhD Ski Ultra Lightweight Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Superior merino wool naturally controls moisture, temperature and odor.
- 4-Degree Fit System provides an incredibly comfortable fit above and below the heel, under the arch and across the instep.
- WOW Technology™ puts more wool in the heel, toe and across the entire sole, making the sock far more protective, durable and comfortable.
- Strategic mesh ventilation zones help feet breathe to stay dry and prevent blisters.
- Duroyarn reinforcement ensures added comfort and durability.
Other Important Information About SmartWool Men’s / Women’s Wool PhD Ski Ultra Lightweight Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Yarn Content: 58% wool, 40% nylon, 2% elastic.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat. No bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in USA.