Enjoy the great outdoors with the comfort of merino wool in SmartWool Women’s PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Socks
Choose these ultra light micro socks for everyday wear or outdoor activies—from trail running to mountain biking to light hiking. They’re made with breathable, moisture-wicking merino wool fibers that naturally insulate feet from heat and cold. You can rely on the 4-Degree Fit System with extra wool in the heel, toe and sole for an improved fit, while mesh ventilation zones help keep feet dry.
Features & Benefits of SmartWool Women’s PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Socks:
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses more wool in the heel, toe and across the entire sole for better stretch, comfort and durability.
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones help maintain a comfortable temperature and manage moisture.
- ReliaWool Technology in high-impact areas provides long-lasting cushioning and protection against impact.
- Merino wool naturally controls moisture, temperature and odor for a dry, fresh foot environment.
- Flat knit toe seams offer added durability.
Other Important Information About SmartWool Women’s PhD Outdoor Ultra Light Micro Socks:
- Yarn Content: 54% merino wool, 44% nylon, 3% elastane.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry on low heat. No bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in USA.