SmartWool Women’s Roundabout Crew Socks combine wool with innovative knitting technologies for healthy feet!
SmartWool designs these crew socks from the Woolbeing collection to help make your feet healthier and more comfortable—like a doctor’s prescription for your feet. Wool fibers maintain a comfortable temperature, while fighting foot odor and wicking away moisture. Extra wool in the heel, toe and sole adds durability. Perfect for walking, the supportive arch brace will keep the socks in place through all your everyday adventures.
Features & Benefits of SmartWool Women’s Roundabout Crew Socks:
- WOW Technology™ uses more wool in the heel, toe and across the entire sole for greater durability and comfort.
- Wool provides temperature control to help keep feet cool when it’s hot and warm when it’s cold.
- Naturally antimicrobial properties of wool help control odor.
- Supportive arch and ankle brace offer support, while helping keep the sock in place.
- Buried toe closure helps prevent chafing and irritation.
- Wool is a renewable resource, so it’s environmentally friendly.
- All-over air channel cushioning increases air flow and insulation.
- Channel instep padding protects feet from shoe lace pinching and irritation.
Other Important Information About SmartWool Women’s Roundabout Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 90% wool, 8% nylon, 2% elastic.
- Care: Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. No bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in USA.