SmartWool Men’s / Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks take going outdoors to a whole new comfort level!
These lightweight crew socks are ideal for light hiking, trail running, walking and other outdoor activities, as well as everyday wear. They’re made with breathable, moisture-wicking merino wool fibers that naturally insulate feet from heat and cold. You can rely on the 4-Degree Fit System with extra wool in the heel, toe and sole for an improved fit, while mesh ventilation zones help keep feet dry.
Features & Benefits of SmartWool Men’s / Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks:
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses more wool in the heel, toe and across the entire sole for better stretch, comfort and durability.
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones help maintain a comfortable temperature and manage moisture.
- ReliaWool Technology in high-impact areas provides long-lasting cushioning and protection against impact.
- Merino wool naturally controls moisture, temperature and odor for a dry, fresh foot environment.
- Flat knit toe seams offer added durability.
Other Important Information About SmartWool Men’s / Women’s PhD Outdoor Light Crew Socks:
- Yarn Content: 69% merino wool, 29% nylon, 2% elastane.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry on low heat. No bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in USA.