Firm support meets moisture-wicking merino wool in SmartWool Men’s / Women’s PhD Graduated Compression Ultra Light Over-the-Calf Socks
These ultra-lightweight, over-the-calf socks provide firm graduated compression from the toes to the calves to enhance circulation and help reduce foot fatigue. Breathable, moisture-wicking merino wool fibers naturally insulate feet from heat and cold, while keeping them dry. The 4 Degree Elite Fit System offers an improved fit, stretch and durability with extra wool in the heel, toe and sole.
Graduated Support Level: Firm 20–30 mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of SmartWool Men’s / Women’s PhD Graduated Compression Ultra Light Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Firm graduated compression helps and increase circulation and reduce foot fatigue.
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses more wool in the heel, toe and across the entire sole for better stretch, comfort and durability.
- ReliaWool Technology in high-impact areas provides long-lasting cushioning and protection against impact.
- Merino wool naturally controls moisture, temperature and odor for a dry, fresh foot environment.
- Non-cushioned design offers ultra-lightweight comfort.
Other Important Information About SmartWool Men’s / Women’s PhD Graduated Compression Ultra Light Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Yarn Content: 50% merino wool, 45% nylon, 5% elastane.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat. No bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in USA.