SmartWool Men’s / Women’s PhD Graduated Compression Ultra Light Over-the-Calf Socks combine firm support with moisture-wicking Merino wool
These ultra lightweight, over-the-calf socks provide firm graduated compression from the toes to the calf to enhance circulation and help reduce foot fatigue. Breathable, moisture-wicking Merino wool fibers create socks that naturally insulate feet from heat and cold and keep them dry.
Graduated Support Level: Firm 20–30mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of SmartWool Men’s / Women’s PhD Graduated Compression Ultra Light Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Graduated compression helps stimulate circulation and relieve tired, aching and swollen legs.
- WOW Technology™ incorporates more wool in the heel toe and across the entire sole to protect against irritation and add durability and comfort.
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation panels provide breathability, helping keep feet dry and blister-free.
- Merino wool naturally controls moisture, temperature and odor.
Other Important Information About SmartWool Men’s / Women’s PhD Graduated Compression Ultra Light Over-the-Calf Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 67% wool, 30% nylon, 3% elastic.
- Care: Machine wash in cold water. Tumble dry on low heat. Do not use bleach or fabric softener.
- Made in USA.