Skechers Work Women’s Sure Track Slip-On Shoes combine a generous fit with the slip-resistant traction you need
The sporty, casual style of this slip-on works just as well on and off the job. Plus, it’s built with a slip-resistant rubber outsole to help keep you steady on your feet. Those who work in electrical hazard environments will appreciate the extra layer of insulation. Remove the insole if you want to use your own orthotic, or leave it in for EVA / memory foam cushioning. You get plenty of wiggle room, thanks to the full-grain leather upper with a relaxed fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Skechers Work Women’s Sure Track Slip-On Shoes:
- Slip-resistant outsole provides traction for a confident stride in wet conditions (meets ASTM F1677-05 standards).
- Relaxed fit design gives your feet some wiggle room.
- Removable EVA / memory foam insole cushions your steps.
- Electrical hazard safe design (ASTM F2413-05EH) adds an extra layer of protection on insulated surfaces to help prevent shocks in electrical hazard environments.
Other Important Information About Skechers Work Women’s Sure Track Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, jersey / mesh / foam upper lining, mesh sockliner, EVA / memory foam insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.