Skechers Work Women’s Service Lace-Up Shoes help keep you steady with sure-footed traction
Go to and from work with sporty style in this lace-up sneaker. The insulating, electrical hazard safe design makes this shoe a great choice for those who work in electrical hazard conditions. Plus, it’s built with an aluminum alloy toe that helps protect your toes from bumps and dropped objects. The rubber outsole provides slip-resistant traction for a confident stride, even on wet surfaces. The super-lightweight, shock-absorbing D’Lites EVA midsole and removable EVA insole work together to cushion your steps. The nubuck leather, leather and polyurethane upper features mesh fabric side panels for breathability and a padded collar and tongue for a comfortable fit.
Features & Benefits of Skechers Work Women’s Service Lace-Up Shoes:
- Durable, lightweight, aluminum alloy toe resists impact and compression, helping protect toes from bumps and dropped objects (meets ASTM 2413-05 requirements).
- SATRA tested, slip-resistant outsole provides traction for a confident stride in wet conditions (meets ASTM F1677-05 requirements).
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear adds an extra layer of insulation, helping prevent shocks in electrical hazard environments containing circuits of 600 volts or less under dry conditions (meets ASTM F2413-05 EH requirements).
Other Important Information About Skechers Work Women’s Service Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: nubuck leather / leather / polyurethane upper, fabric / mesh upper lining, mesh sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, fiberboard shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.