Take confident steps with dependable, slip-resistant traction in Skechers Work Women’s Pendal Slip-On Shoes
Give hard-working feet the comfort they deserve in this sporty slip-on. The lightweight Resalyte™ midsole softens your steps, while the removable polyurethane foam insole adds extra cushioning. The rubber outsole delivers the slip-resistant traction you need on the job, helping to keep you steady on your feet. Plus, the insulating design makes this shoe a great choice for those with work in electrical hazard environments. The full-grain leather / polyurethane upper has the look of a sneaker with elastic inserts over the tongue for a stretchable fit. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Skechers Work Women’s Pendal Slip-On Shoes:
- Elastic inserts over the tongue stretch for a customized fit.
- Resalyte EVA midsole offers lightweight comfort and cushioning.
- Slip-resistant outsole provides traction for a confident stride in wet conditions (meets ASTM F1677-05 requirements).
- Electrical hazard footwear meets ASTM F2413-05 EH requirements, adding an extra layer of insulation to help prevent shocks in environments with open electrical circuits (600 volts or less under dry conditions).
Other Important Information About Skechers Work Women’s Pendal Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather / polyurethane upper, mesh / foam / nylon upper lining, mesh sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, injection-molded EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.