Skechers Work Women’s D’Lite SR Lace-Up Shoes combine lightweight cushioning plus the slip-resistant traction you need
This sporty lace-up has the look of a sneaker, yet it’s packed with the features you need for a long day at work! You can count on slip-resistant and oil-resistant traction from the rubber outsole so you can walk with a confident stride, even in slippery workplace conditions. The lightweight EVA midsole cushions your steps for all-day comfort. Plus, this style is rated safe for electrical hazard conditions, helping protect you from shocks in electrical hazard environments containing circuits of 600 volts or less under dry conditions. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Skechers Work Women’s D’Lite SR Lace-Up Shoes:
- Lightweight, compression molded EVA midsole provides cushioning for all-day comfort.
- Electrical hazard safe design (ASTM F2412-05EH) adds an extra layer of insulation, preventing shocks in electrical hazard environments containing circuits of 600 volts or less under dry conditions.
- Rubber outsole provides the slip-resistant traction you need (meets ASTM F1677-96 standard).
Other Important Information About Skechers Work Women’s D’Lite SR Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA insole and midsole, ESS shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.