Hard-working feet will appreciate the slip resistance and relaxed fit of Skechers Work Men's Take Five Slip-On Shoes
Get the comfort you need in this casual slip-on, whether you’re at work or relaxing on the weekend. It has a slip-resistant outsole to help keep you steady on your feet, as well as extra insulation for electrical hazard work environments. The full-grain leather / synthetic upper looks great with side stripe stitching, and it has a roomy fit to give your foot some space to relax. Leave the EVA / memory foam insole in for cushioning, or remove it to use your own orthotic. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Skechers Work Men's Take Five Slip-On Shoes:
- Relaxed Fit design gives your feet some wiggle room.
- Removable EVA / memory foam insole cushions your steps.
- Slip-resistant outsole provides traction for a confident stride in wet conditions (meets ASTM F1677-05 standards).
- Electrical hazard safe design (ASTM F2413-05EH) adds an extra layer of protection on insulated surfaces—ideal for electrical hazard work environments.
Other Important Information About Skechers Work Men's Take Five Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather / polyurethane upper, mesh / foam upper lining, mesh sockliner, EVA / memory foam insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.