Work feels better in the relaxing, protective fit of Skechers Work Men’s Relaxed Fit Solace Slip-On Shoes!
This is a workhorse of a shoe that slips on and off with ease. Designed to protect feet in the work place and maximize foot comfort as long as you’re wearing them. The Relaxed Fit offers more volume in the shoe, particularly with its wider toe box. The smooth, all leather upper has elastic inserts on the instep for added flex and walking comfort. The lightweight, flexible, slip-resistant outsole meets requirements for work shoes for oily / wet conditions.
Features & Benefits of Skechers Work Men’s Relaxed Fit Solace Slip-On Shoes:
- Relaxed Fit twin elastic inserts provide added flex through the instep for greater comfort.
- Mark 2 slip construction and oil-resistant outsole with ASTM F 1677 rating and ASTM F 2413-04EH rating equip you to work in greater safety in wet and oily conditions.
- Removable memory foam contoured insole provides 6mm cushioning in the heel and the insole to enhance on-your-feet comfort.
- Orthotic-friendly insole can be removed to accommodate your own orthotics, if needed.
Other Important Information Skechers Work Men’s Relaxed Fit Solace Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, mesh upper lining and sockliner, EVA memory foam insole, EVA midsole, injected board shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with damp cloth. Air dry.