Skechers Work Men’s Flex Gripper Alloy Toe Shoes pack the protection and traction you need on the job
This lace-up shoe is built for work, but it has an athletic-inspired look that versatile enough for casual wear, too. The slip-resistant rubber outsole helps keep you steady on your feet, even in wet conditions. Plus, it flexes with your foot for an easier walk. An alloy safety toe reinforces the leather or nubuck leather / polyurethane upper, helping protect your foot in workplace conditions. Those who work in electrical hazard environments will appreciate the extra layer of insulation.
Features & Benefits of Skechers Work Men’s Flex Gripper Alloy Toe Shoes:
- Alloy safety toe (meets ASTM 2413-05, I/75 C/75 standards) helps protect feet from falling objects.
- Slip-resistant outsole provides traction for a confident stride in wet conditions (meets ASTM F1677-05 standards).
- Electrical hazard safe design (ASTM F2413-05EH) adds an extra layer of protection on insulated surfaces to help prevent shocks in electrical hazard environments.
Other Important Information About Skechers Work Men’s Flex Gripper Alloy Toe Shoes:
- Material Content: leather or nubuck leather / polyurethane upper, Cambrella fabric / foam upper lining, mesh sockliner, EVA footbed and midsole, thermoplastic polyurethane / EVA / PVC shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.