Feel confident on your feet with slip-resistant traction in Skechers Work Men’s Dexter Lace-Up Shoes
This lace-up work shoe boasts a sporty look, yet it meets the demands of a variety of jobs. The insulating, electrical hazard safe design makes this shoe a great choice for those who work in electrical hazard conditions. Plus, it’s built with a steel toe that helps protect your toes from bumps and dropped objects. The rubber outsole provides slip-resistant traction for a confident stride, even on wet surfaces. The removable polyurethane insole adds cushioned comfort. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Skechers Work Men’s Dexter Lace-Up Shoes:
- Steel toe resists impact and compression, helping protect toes from bumps and dropped objects (meets ASTM 2413-05 requirements).
- SATRA tested, slip-resistant outsole provides traction for a confident stride in wet conditions (meets ASTM F1677-05 requirements).
- Electrical hazard (EH) footwear adds an extra layer of insulation, helping prevent shocks in electrical hazard environments containing circuits of 600 volts or less under dry conditions (meets ASTM F2413-05 EH requirements).
Other Important Information About Skechers Work Men’s Dexter Lace-Up Shoes:
- Material Content: suede / polyurethane upper, fabric / mesh upper lining, polyurethane sockliner and insole, EVA midsole, fiberboard / thermoplastic urethane shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.