Take confident, comfortable steps with slip-resistant traction and shock absorption in Skechers Work Men’s Closer Slip-On Shoes
Give hard-working feet just what they need in this lightweight slip-on. The high-traction, slip-resistant outsole helps keep you steadier on your feet in slippery workplace conditions. The removable cushioned insole and shock-absorbing Phylon midsole work together to soften your steps. Plus, this shoe provides a layer of insulation for extra protection from electrical hazard environments containing circuits of 600 volts or less under dry conditions. Orthotic-Friendly.
Features & Benefits of Skechers Work Men’s Closer Slip-On Shoes:
- Dual side elastic panels stretch for a comfortable fit.
- Removable insole cushions your steps.
- Mark II tested rubber outsole provides the slip-resistant traction you need (meets ASTM F1677-96 standard).
- Padded collar enhances the fit around the ankle.
- Shock-absorbing midsole helps reduce impact on your feet.
- Electrical hazard safe design (ASTM F2412-05EH) adds an extra layer of insulation, preventing shocks in electrical hazard environments containing circuits of 600 volts or less under dry conditions.
Other Important Information About Skechers Work Men’s Closer Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper, Ultra Lining upper lining, leather sockliner, polyurethane foam insole, Phylon midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.