You’ll want to go everywhere in the lightweight, flexible comfort of Skechers Women’s Go Walk Recovery Slip-On Shoes
Go where you want with easy-walking comfort in this casual slip-on. The midsole and outsole are made with Resalyte™—a proprietary, lightweight, injection-molded compound that molds to the contours of your foot, providing customized cushioning. Not only does the Resalyte outsole feel light on your feet, it’s also designed with GOimpulse technology. This circular design gives the outsole a flexible feel, so it can bend with the motion of each step for an easier walk. Plus, you get extra cushioning from the OrthoLite® foam footbed. The mesh upper and lining help keep feet cool and dry.
Features & Benefits of Skechers Women’s Go Walk Recovery Slip-On Shoes:
- GOimpulse technology allows the outsole to flex with the motion of your foot.
- Resalyte—a proprietary, lightweight, injection-molded compound—cushions and conforms to the shape of your foot for customized comfort.
- OrthoLite foam footbed provides extra cushioning to soften your steps.
- Mesh and fabric lining treated with Agion antimicrobial treatment helps fight foot odor.
- Barefoot last (shape) combines a wider ball-of-foot area and a lower heel drop that lets the foot rest in a more natural position.
Other Important Information About Skechers Women’s Go Walk Recovery Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: mesh upper and upper lining, fabric sockliner, OrthoLite footbed, Resalyte midsole and outsole.
- Care: Machine wash cold on the gentle cycle. Air dry only.