Skechers Women’s GOwalk 2 Slip-On Shoes offer you plenty of flex in every step
These shoes were made for walking, thanks to Skechers technology! This lightweight slip-on shoe features four-way stretch mesh forefoot and mesh side panels for a comfortable, flexible fit. V-stride technology with an angled outsole promotes a natural walking gait. The cushioned OrthoLite® foam footbed helps keep feet fresh, thanks to antimicrobial treatment. GOimpulse™ sensors built into the lightweight, injection-molded Resalyte™ outsole offers flexibility and cushioning.
Features & Benefits of Skechers Women’s GOwalk 2 Slip-On Shoes:
- Four-way stretch mesh forefoot and side panels offer stability, support and flexibility.
- V-stride technology with an angled outsole compliments your natural walking gait.
- GOimpulse technology allows the outsole to flex with the motion of your foot.
- Resalyte—a proprietary, lightweight, injection-molded compound in the outsole— cushions your foot for customized comfort.
- Cushioned OrthoLite foam footbed is treated with AGION antimicrobial treatment to help fight foot odor as you walk.
- Barefoot last (shape) combines a wider ball-of-foot area and a lower heel drop that lets the foot rest in a more natural position.
Other Important Information About Skechers Women’s GOwalk 2 Slip-On Shoes:
- Material Content: stretch mesh and synthetic upper, fabric upper lining, AGION antimicrobial fabric sockliner, OrthoLite foam footbed, Resalyte midsole and outsole.
- Care: Spot clean with a damp cloth.