Feel the flex in Skechers Something Fun Cross-Trainer Shoes with Skech-Knit mesh
You’ll go colorfully in comfort wherever your travels take you! The signature Skech-Knit mesh fabric upper features a nearly seamless design that offers flexibility and a lightweight feel. The removable, memory foam insole gently molds to your foot for soft cushioning from heel to toe, while the EVA midsole absorbs the shock of each step. Take confident steps on the flexible, rubber outsole that offers sure-footed traction. Plus, the multi-color stitching on the upper creates an eye-catching detail.
Features & Benefits of Skechers Something Fun Cross-Trainer Shoes:
- Removable, memory foam insole conforms to your foot and cushions from heel to toe.
- Skech-Knit mesh fabric upper has a nearly seamless design to offer flexibility and lightweight comfort with breathability.
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole helps reduce the impact of walking.
- Rubber outsole provides traction for a more confident stride.
Other Important Information About Skechers Something Fun Cross-Trainer Shoes:
- Material Content: Skech-Knit mesh upper, jersey mesh upper lining, spandex sockliner, memory foam insole, EVA midsole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Spot clean upper with a damp cloth.