Simcan Men’s / Women’s Tender Top Diabetic Socks are irritation-free for a comfortable fit
Ideal for those with diabetes, edema or poor circulation. This sock has just enough stretch to stay up without binding, sagging or restricting circulation. The seamless interior and contoured design help reduce irritation to sensitive feet.
Features & Benefits of Simcan Men’s / Women’s Tender Top Diabetic Socks:
- Tri-Rib Comfo-Top construction with Miracle Stretch keeps socks in place.
- Hand-linked seamless toe prevents irritation.
- Contoured heel and toe eliminate bunching that causes friction and discomfort.
- Cotton allows foot to breathe and stay comfortably cool.
Other Important Information About Simcan Men’s / Women’s Tender Top Diabetic Socks:
- Yarn Content: 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water. Tumble dry low heat. Do not bleach.
Simcan is a family-owned business founded in 1991. The goal of Simcan is to produce comfortable, health-conscious socks for men and women with sensitive feet—particularly those with conditions that impact foot and lower leg health. Simcan socks are knitted with premium blends of natural and high-tech fibers, using the best-available hosiery technology and adhering to sophisticated quality-assurance procedures.