Sigvaris Women’s Support Therapy Casual Cotton Moderate Support Socks — the therapeutic benefits of graduated support enhanced with a comfortable fit!
The difference in this sock from Sigvaris is the double covered yarns, making it more comfortable and durable. The Casual Cotton line is designed for today’s active woman with breathable comfort, while providing precise, moderate graduated support to relieve tired, aching legs, swollen ankles and varicose veins.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 15–20 mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Sigvaris Women’s Support Therapy Casual Cotton Moderate Support Socks:
- Moderate support helps relieve mild swelling / edema, minor cases of varicose veins and tired, aching legs.
- Sigvaris double covered yarns provide superior wearing comfort and durability.
- Wide comfort top band stays up without binding or sagging.
- Hypoallergenic cotton offers extra comfort and coolness.
- Reciprocated heel and toe allow for a contoured fit and durability.
- Soft, low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate toes.
Other Important Information About Sigvaris Women’s Support Therapy Casual Cotton Moderate Support Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support socks initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 66% cotton, 26% nylon, 8% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Lay flat to air dry.
- Made in USA.