Need diabetic-friendly comfort and compression? Get both with Sigvaris Women’s Diabetic Compression Moderate Support Over-the-Calf Socks
Unlike many diabetic-friendly socks, this over-the-calf style combines comfort features to help protect your feet with graduated compression. A non-binding top band, extra padding in the sole and a smooth, flat toe seam help prevent irritation. Moderate support stimulates circulation, helping relieve mild to moderate edema (swelling). Moisture-wicking Dri-release® fibers and odor-controlling FreshGuard treatment work together to promote a dry, healthy and fresh foot environment. Diabetic-Friendly.
Graduated Support Level: Moderate 18–25 mm / Hg.
Features & Benefits of Sigvaris Women’s Diabetic Compression Moderate Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- Non-binding band helps reduce pressure on the leg for a comfortable fit.
- Flat toe seam minimizes irritation, making this sock a great choice for those with diabetes.
- Moderate compression enhances circulation, helping reduce swelling and alleviating discomfort.
- Soft padding adds cushioning underfoot.
- Dri-release fibers quickly wick moisture away from the foot, maintaining a cool, dry foot environment.
- Latex-free construction is ideal for sensitive skin.
Other Important Information About Sigvaris Women’s Diabetic Compression Moderate Support Over-the-Calf Socks:
- For first-time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 67% Dri-Release, 26% stretch nylon, 7% spandex.
- Care: Machine wash in warm water with gentle detergent. Air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Made in USA.