A supportive sport sock with an abundance of cushioning—Sigvaris Women’s 360 Cushioned Cotton Rx Firm Support Socks
Sigvaris is committed to creating high quality compression garments to improve the quality of your life. This sock has with cushioned sole, toe and heel to protect the foot and absorb shock caused by walking.
Graduated Support Level: Firm 20-30 mm / Hg
Features & Benefits of Sigvaris Women's 360 Cushioned Cotton Rx Firm Support Socks:
- Firm compression provides enough pressure to relieve tired, heavy, aching legs, varicose veins, and is good for long hours of sitting or standing and long distance travel.
- Cushioned sole, heel and toe protect foot and help absorb impact from walking.
- Wicking ability draws moisture away from the skin, keeping feet cool, dry and comfortable.
- Comfort band top keeps sock up in comfort without binding or restricting circulation.
- Low-profile toe seam minimizes irritation to sensitive feet.
- Contoured heel and roomy toe pockets create a roomy fit in toe area for comfort and keep sock in place for a secure fit.
- Supima cotton fibers feel soft and comfortable to even the most sensitive skin.
- Accepted by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
Other Important Information About Sigvaris Women's 360 Cushioned Cotton Rx Firm Support Socks:
- For first time wearers, we recommend Light to Moderate Support products initially to become accustomed to the tighter feel of graduated support.
- Yarn Content: 75% Supima cotton, 17% nylon, 8% spandex.
- Care: Hand wash with mild soap. Lay flat to dry.
- Made in USA.