Shock Doctor V-Flex Hinged Ankle Brace delivers full ankle support, while allowing your ankle to move
Here’s an extra supportive ankle brace that doesn’t sacrifice comfort or motion. Two sets of hook-and-loop straps help support and stabilize the ankle, and they’re adjustable so you can customize the level of compression. Ergonomically shaped stabilizers at the top and a stirrup base at the bottom help properly align the ankle with firm support—great for those with weak or sprained ankles. A hinge at the ankle allows the foot to flex naturally for a full range of motion.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. If any skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Features & Benefits of Shock Doctor V-Flex Hinged Ankle Brace:
- Adjustable upper elastic straps and lower webbing straps with hook-and-loop closures allow you to customize the fit and level of compression.
- Strap guide helps keep the lower straps in place.
- Medial (inside) and lateral (outside) stirrup base helps prevent the ankle from rolling inward or outward.
- Low-friction hinge allows for a full range of motion.
- Thermal-molded foam lining on the inside of the brace feels comfortable against the ankle and skin.
- Ergonomic stabilizers at the top of the brace are curved to fit the natural shape of the leg without digging or rubbing against the skin.
Other Important Information About Shock Doctor V-Flex Hinged Ankle Brace:
- Material Content: polypropylene plastic, fiberglass, polyester, polyethylene foam.