Take premium shock-absorbing technology to the court with Shock Doctor Men’s / Women’s Court Insoles
Walking and running on hard surfaces is hard on your feet and body. These insoles deliver the cushioning you need for hard court sports, like basketball, volleyball and tennis… and they feel great off the court, too! ShockDome™ technology in the heel and midfoot areas lives up to its name, absorbing the shock of each step, so you feel less impact on your lower body. Full-length shock-absorbing foam adds extra comfort from heel to toe. A lightweight support shell and an arch support that adapts to the shape of your foot work together to promote a more stable, balanced stride. Airflow channels and an AIR/FX™ antimicrobial cover help maintain a cool, dry, fresh foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Shock Doctor Men’s / Women’s Court Insoles:
- Full-length, shock-absorbing foam cushions your steps to help reduce foot fatigue.
- Airflow channels in the foam help keep feet cool as you walk, run or stand for long periods of time.
- Heel and midfoot ShockDome absorbs and reduces shock on your lower body, helping to relieve plantar fasciitis and heel pain.
- Lightweight support shell supports and cradles the foot to promote better balance.
- Arch support adapts to the shape of your arch for a comfortable fit and support.
- AIR/FX antimicrobial cover helps prevent moisture build-up for a dry, fresh foot environment.
Other Important Information About Shock Doctor Men’s / Women’s Court Insoles:
- Material Content: EVA foam, polyethylene foam.