You can count on Shock Doctor Men’s / Women’s Active Ultra Insoles for premium shock absorption and long-lasting support from heel to toe
People who spend a lot of time on their feet need insoles that meet higher comfort demands. Whether you walk, run, play sports or stand all day at work, these insoles might be just what you need. ShockDome™ technology in the heel, midfoot and forefoot areas lives up to its name, absorbing the shock of each step, so you feel less impact on your lower body. High-rebound foam adds extra comfort that stands up to wear over time. Pronation (foot rolling inward) won’t pose a problem, thanks to the Full-Foot Control Bar™ that offers heel-to-toe support for a more stable, balanced stride. An AIR/FX™ antimicrobial cover helps maintain a cool, dry, fresh foot environment.
Features & Benefits of Shock Doctor Men’s / Women’s Active Ultra Insoles:
- Full-length, high-rebound foam withstands impact better than regular foam, helping to maximize cushioning and reduce foot fatigue.
- Heel, midfoot and forefoot ShockDome absorbs and reduces shock on your lower body, helping to relieve plantar fasciitis and heel pain.
- Lightweight support shell supports and cradles the foot to promote better balance.
- Full-Foot Control Bar aligns the foot throughout the entire stride to help reduce pronation (foot rolling inward).
- Arch support adapts to the shape of your arch for a comfortable fit and support.
- AIR/FX antimicrobial cover helps prevent moisture build-up for a dry, fresh foot environment.
Other Important Information About Shock Doctor Men’s / Women’s Active Ultra Insoles:
- Material Content: EVA foam, polyethylene foam.