Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer with Flexible Support Stays combines a glove-like fit with serious stability
Stabilize weak, swollen or sprained ankles with this low profile ankle support. Flexible side support stays provide stability to keep the ankle from rolling inward or outward, while compression offers soft tissue support, promotes joint alignment and adds warmth to stimulate circulation, helping relieve ankle pain. An adjustable footbed wrap and Z-Grip™ speed lace ensure a customized fit.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex, which may cause allergic reactions. If any skin irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Features & Benefits of Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer with Flexible Support Stays:
- Integrated, flexible side stays offer side-to-side support to prevent the ankle from rolling.
- N-Tex™ air vented, terry lined neoprene provides compression, increases circulation to the ankle and wicks away moisture.
- Z-Grip speed lace allows you to adjust the laces for a close fit.
- Low profile design fits easily in most shoes.
- Adjustable footbed wrap ensures a customized fit.
- Integrated antimicrobial technology fights odor-causing bacteria.
- Finger tabs offer an easy grip for pulling on the support.
Other Important Information About Shock Doctor Ankle Stabilizer with Flexible Support Stays:
- Material Content: 45% SBR rubber, 25% nylon, 22% polyester, 5% rubber, 3% latex.
- Care: Hand wash in warm water with mild detergent. Air dry.