Shin Ice cools and supports your leg for pain relief
Doctors often prescribe cold therapy along with compression to treat bruises or minor trauma to the shin area, including muscles strains, medial tibial stress syndrome (shin splints) or posterior tibial syndrome. Shin Ice features cold packs containing cells of purified water sewn inside a neoprene sleeve. Refrigerate the sleeve, and then slip on.
Caution: Not recommended for those with diabetes.
Features & Benefits of Shin Ice:
- When refrigerated, the cold packs in the sleeve help reduce inflammation, swelling and pain.
- The neoprene firmly supports the lower leg muscles and soft tissue.
- The combination of cold therapy and compression helps relieve muscle strain, shin splints or posterior tibial syndrome.
Other Important Information About Shin Ice:
- Use product for 15 to 20 minutes, 4 to 6 times per day.
- Material Content: neoprene, cryopack ice pocket.
- Care: Hand wash and air dry.
- Made in USA.