Shin Ice Universal is designed to deliver cold therapy and compression treatment at the same time
This sleeve cools and supports your leg for relief from shin splints. Refrigerate the sleeve, then slip it on. Use for 15 to 20 minutes, 4 to 6 times a day. The sewn-in Sealed Ice® pack soothes the pain with cold therapy, while neoprene provides compression.
Features & Benefits of Shin Ice Universal:
- Sealed Ice pack in the sleeve helps reduce inflammation, swelling and pain.
- Neoprene firmly supports the lower leg muscle and soft tissue.
- Combination of cold therapy and compression helps relieve muscle strain, shin splints and posterior tibial syndrome.
- Adjustable straps offer a comfortable fit so you can move with ease.
Other Important Information About Shin Ice Universal:
- Material Content: neoprene, Sealed Ice pack.
- Care: Hand wash. Air dry.
- Made in USA.