ShUVee Ultraviolet Shoe Deodorizer helps kill odor-causing bacteria and fungus in your shoes with UV light
Dark, damp shoes are a haven for odor-causing bacteria and fungus, so how can you keep your shoes clean and fresh? With the power of light! ShUVee uses ultraviolet (UV) light to deodorize a pair of shoes in just one hour. In 8 hours, shUVee helps eliminate bacteria and fungus that can cause odor and athlete’s foot. Use on all of your shoes, even open-toed shoes and sandals with the included shoe bags to protect your eyes from the light.
Caution: Never look at the UV light. Never look inside your shoe, or the shoe bags, after you have placed your shoe on the shoe wands. Prolonged exposure to UV light can damage your eyes and skin. The shUVee should only be used by an adult. The shUVee will not eliminate fungus that is already on your nails.
Features & Benefits of ShUVee Ultraviolet Shoe Deodorizer:
- Natural UV light helps clean dark, damp areas inside of your shoes, preventing smelly feet, athlete’s foot and fungus without the use of chemicals.
- Easy-to-use device deodorizes shoes in 1 hour and cleans them of germs in 8 hours.
- Versatile design can be used on most shoes—boots, sneakers, sandals, children’s shoes and more.
- Shoe bags let you use shUVee to clean and deodorize open-toe shoes and sandals, protecting your eyes by blocking the UV light.
Other Important Information About ShUVee Ultraviolet Shoe Deodorizer:
- Material Content: UV light bulb, plastic, wire.
- Care: Wipe with a damp cloth.
- Measurements: 14" x 9" x 16".
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.