Sebago Women’s Spinnaker Boat Shoes — supple, genuine leather uppers paired with slip-resistant outsole traction
Handsewn moccasin construction wraps the foot in a single piece of leather, creating a boat shoe with a fit that conforms to your foot. The non-marking, slip-resistant rubber outsole offers great traction, even on wet surfaces! Functional rawhide laces and non-corrosive brass eyelets give the shoe a classic look and allow you to adjust the fit. Choose from two- and three-color combinations.
Click here to view Sebago® Docksides® Boat Sole.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Women’s Spinnaker Boat Shoes:
- Genuine, handsewn leather upper and leather lining feel soft and supple on your foot.
- Rubber outsole resists slips to help keep you steady.
- Foam insole cushions from heel to toe.
Other Important Information About Sebago Women’s Spinnaker Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam insole, rubber midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.