Sebago Women’s Spinnaker Boat Shoes — supple, genuine leather uppers paired with slip-resistant outsole traction
Handsewn moccasin construction wraps the foot in a single piece of leather, creating a boat shoe with a fit that conforms to your foot. The non-marking, slip-resistant rubber outsole offers great traction, even on wet surfaces! Functional rawhide laces and non-corrosive brass eyelets give the shoe a classic look and allow you to adjust the fit. Choose from two- and three-color combinations.
Click here to view Sebago® Docksides® Boat Sole.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Women’s Spinnaker Boat Shoes:
- Genuine, handsewn leather upper and leather lining feel soft and supple on your foot.
- Rubber outsole resists slips to help keep you steady.
- Foam insole cushions from heel to toe.
Other Important Information About Sebago Women’s Spinnaker Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam insole, rubber midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless designs. The dedication to the genuine mocassin construction of Docksides hasn't changed since they were first crafted decades ago. Today, Sebago continues to celebrate its nautical, New England heritage while introducing new designs.