Sebago Women’s Docksides Boat Shoes wrap feet in genuine leather — plus slip-resistant traction underfoot!
This boat shoe is crafted with handsewn moccasin construction that wraps the foot in a single piece of leather, creating a fit that conforms to your foot. The non-marking, slip-resistant rubber outsole offers great traction, even on wet surfaces! Functional rawhide laces and non-corrosive brass eyelets give the shoe a classic look and allow you to adjust the fit.
Click here to view Sebago® Docksides® Boat Sole.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Women’s Docksides Boat Shoes:
- Genuine, handsewn leather upper and leather lining feel soft and supple on your foot.
- Rubber outsole resists slips to help keep you steady.
- Foam insole cushions from heel to toe.
Other Important Information About Sebago Women’s Docksides Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam insole, rubber midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.