Sebago Women’s Docksides Boat Shoes wrap feet in genuine leather — plus slip-resistant traction underfoot!
This boat shoe is crafted with handsewn moccasin construction that wraps the foot in a single piece of leather, creating a fit that conforms to your foot. The non-marking, slip-resistant rubber outsole offers great traction, even on wet surfaces! Functional rawhide laces and non-corrosive brass eyelets give the shoe a classic look and allow you to adjust the fit.
Click here to view Sebago® Docksides® Boat Sole.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Women’s Docksides Boat Shoes:
- Genuine, handsewn leather upper and leather lining feel soft and supple on your foot.
- Rubber outsole resists slips to help keep you steady.
- Foam insole cushions from heel to toe.
Other Important Information About Sebago Women’s Docksides Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam insole, rubber midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless designs. The dedication to the genuine mocassin construction of Docksides hasn't changed since they were first crafted decades ago. Today, Sebago continues to celebrate its nautical, New England heritage while introducing new designs.