Sail or stroll with cushioned comfort and sure-footed traction in Sebago Women’s Castine Boat Shoes
Just what everyone needs for their casual wardrobe… a classic, comfortable boat shoe. This style features a premium, full-grain leather or nubuck leather upper with breathable Dri-Lex® Hydrofil® mesh panels to help keep feet dry. The removable Imprint™ memory foam and Poliyou® insole offers customized cushioning underfoot. The steel shank supports the arch, while the Sebago Straits™ slip-resistant outsole channels away water for sure-footed grip on wet surfaces. Functional lacing with durable eyelets allow you to adjust the fit, enhanced with a soft, padded tongue.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Women’s Castine Boat Shoes:
- Removable, anatomical Imprint memory foam and Poliyou insole cushions your steps.
- Non-marking Sebago Straits outsole provides slip-resistant traction for a confident stride.
- EVA midsole with a steel shank adds extra cushioned comfort and arch support.
- Brushed fabric lining surrounds your foot with breathable comfort.
- Stitched Strobel construction gives the shoe a flexible feel.
Other Important Information About Sebago Women’s Castine Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather or nubuck leather upper with Dri-Lex Hydrofil mesh, brushed fabric upper lining and sockliner, Imprint memory foam / Poliyou foam insole, EVA midsole, steel shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Leather: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth. Nubuck: Lightly brush with a soft to medium brush.