Sebago Men’s Triton Three-Eye Boat Shoes — slip-resistant traction combined with a flexible feel
This boat shoe surrounds your foot with a premium, full-grain leather upper, combined with breathable leather and fabric lining. The Sebago Triton non-marking rubber outsole helps steady your steps with slip-resistant traction. Flexible Stroebel construction, a padded tongue and functional lacing offer a comfortable fit. Plus, a supportive nylon shank and lightweight EVA midsole add extra comfort underfoot.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Triton Three-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Stroebel construction helps make the shoe flexible.
- Premium leather upper enhances flexibility and durability.
- Padded tongue feels soft on your foot for a comfortable fit.
- Corrosive-resistant eyelets offer long-lasting durability.
- Removable foam insole cushions your steps.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Triton Three-Eye Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: full-grain leather upper, leather and fabric upper lining, fabric sockliner, foam insole, EVA midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.