Sebago Men’s Schooner Boat Shoes wrap your feet in handsewn leather while keeping you steady!
This handsewn, two-eyelet boat shoe is created with a single piece of leather, creating a fit that is unique to your foot. Functional rawhide laces and non-corrosive brass eyelets give you a nautical look with adjustable comfort. Advanced, non-marking rubber outsole ensures slip-resistant traction, even on slick surfaces.
Click here to view Sebago® Tech™ Boat outsole.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Schooner Boat Shoes:
- Handsewn leather upper and leather lining feel soft and supple on your foot.
- Rawhide laces and corrosive-resistant eyelets allow you to customize your fit.
- Sebago Tech™ rubber outsole resists slips to help keep you steady.
- Cushion insole with heel cup absorbs impact where needed most.
- Padded tongue offers a soft, comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Schooner Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam insole, rubber midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless designs. The dedication to the genuine mocassin construction of Docksides hasn't changed since they were first crafted decades ago. Today, Sebago continues to celebrate its nautical, New England heritage while introducing new designs.