Sebago Men’s Schooner Boat Shoes wrap your feet in handsewn leather while keeping you steady!
This handsewn, two-eyelet boat shoe is created with a single piece of leather, creating a fit that is unique to your foot. Functional rawhide laces and non-corrosive brass eyelets give you a nautical look with adjustable comfort. Advanced, non-marking rubber outsole ensures slip-resistant traction, even on slick surfaces.
Click here to view Sebago® Tech™ Boat outsole.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Schooner Boat Shoes:
- Handsewn leather upper and leather lining feel soft and supple on your foot.
- Rawhide laces and corrosive-resistant eyelets allow you to customize your fit.
- Sebago Tech™ rubber outsole resists slips to help keep you steady.
- Cushion insole with heel cup absorbs impact where needed most.
- Padded tongue offers a soft, comfortable fit.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Schooner Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam insole, rubber midsole and outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.