Reel in serious comfort technology with relaxed sporty style in Sebago Men’s Offshore Catch Boat Shoes
Crafted with a stain-resistant, waterproof leather, synthetic or suede / mesh upper, you don’t have to worry about wear and tear in this durable boat shoe. Sebago Blue Wave technology is designed to absorb shock and vibrations caused by boat engines, helping reduce foot fatigue. Plus, an energy return pad in the heel adds extra cushioning and stability. A 360-degree lacing system ensures a customized fit to hold the foot in place, while the rubber outsole provides slip-resistant traction for a confident stride.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Offshore Catch Boat Shoes:
- Sebago-Blue Wave comfort technology absorbs shock and vibrations with a combination of anti-fatigue and collapsible chambers under the heel and forefoot.
- Triwater Sport Sole™ is designed to channel water away from the outsole for slip-resistant grip.
- Energy return pad cradles the heel, absorbing shock and stabilizing your foot.
- Cushioned EVA midsole offers added shock absorption.
- Marine Guard reinforced toe and heel provide protection against abrasion for serious durability.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Offshore Catch Boat Shoes:
- Material Content: waterproof leather, synthetic or suede / mesh upper, mesh upper lining, EVA insole and midsole, nylon shank, rubber outsole.
- Care: Wipe off with a damp cloth. Air dry.