True classics! Sebago Men’s Grant Loafer Shoes look terrific and feel great with handsewn construction
This penny loafer style is such a classic look with Sebago positive-fit, handsewn construction that offers room for toes with a snug fit for your heel. The foam-padded footbed cushions your foot from heel to toe, while absorbing shock. Enjoy a comfortable, drier foot environment with the leather sockliner that helps naturally wick away moisture.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Grant Loafer Shoes:
- Handsewn, positive-fit construction offers room in the forefoot while keeping the heel snug.
- Leather lining helps naturally absorb moisture for added comfort and breathability.
- Steel shank offers added arch support and stability.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Grant Loafer Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam footbed, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.
Sebago represents authentic products and timeless designs. The dedication to the genuine mocassin construction of Docksides hasn't changed since they were first crafted decades ago. Today, Sebago continues to celebrate its nautical, New England heritage while introducing new designs.