True classics! Sebago Men’s Grant Loafer Shoes look terrific and feel great with handsewn construction
This penny loafer style is such a classic look with Sebago positive-fit, handsewn construction that offers room for toes with a snug fit for your heel. The foam-padded footbed cushions your foot from heel to toe, while absorbing shock. Enjoy a comfortable, drier foot environment with the leather sockliner that helps naturally wick away moisture.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Grant Loafer Shoes:
- Handsewn, positive-fit construction offers room in the forefoot while keeping the heel snug.
- Leather lining helps naturally absorb moisture for added comfort and breathability.
- Steel shank offers added arch support and stability.
- Thermoplastic rubber outsole provides traction and durability.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Grant Loafer Shoes:
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, foam footbed, steel shank, thermoplastic rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.