Handsewn construction meets slip-resistant traction in Sebago Men’s Docksides Boat Shoes
This Sebago boat shoe is the style that started it all! Genuine handsewn moccasin construction wraps the foot in a single piece of leather, creating a customized fit that adjusts to your foot over time. The non-marking, slip-resistant rubber outsole offers great traction on almost any surface.
Click here to view Sebago® Docksides® Boat Sole.
Features & Benefits of Sebago Men’s Docksides Boat Shoes:
- Genuine, handsewn moccasin construction offers a fit that adjusts to the shape of your foot.
- Functional rawhide laces and non-corrosive brass eyelets give the shoe a classic look and allow you to adjust the fit.
- Non-marking rubber outsole resists slips to help keep you steady.
Other Important Information About Sebago Men’s Docksides
- Material Content: leather upper and sockliner, tuck board insole, rubber outsole.
- Care: Buff with a leather cleaner or polish. Wipe off with a dry cloth.